I was recently honored with the Fabulous Blog Ribbon award from Candilynn Fite at http://cfitewrite.blogspot.com/. Please do check out Candilynn’s blog, “My Writerly Musings,” her posts are positive, upbeat, and intelligent! The best kind of blog there is!
Thank you so much, Candilynn! I’m honored that such a talented blogger has recognized ‘little old me.’
The Fabulous Blog Ribbon award comes with some rules. They are as follows:
1. Thank the blogger who gave it to you and share the link back to the awarding blog.
2. Name 5 fabulous moments in your life.
3. Name 5 things that you love.
4. Name 5 things you hate.
5. Pass the award to 5 deserving bloggers.
Five fabulous moments in my life:
- Graduating from Ramapo College of New Jersey Magna Cum Laude
- Meeting my wonderful husband-to-be, Rob
- Finishing a first, then second draft of my beloved novel, and reading excerpts to a crowd at my thesis colloquium
- That being said, actually completing my thesis, and getting my masters degree
- And although it hasn’t quite happened yet (but will on August 4, 2012) my wedding day!
Five things I love:
- Cats, dogs, and other animals
- Classic Rock
- Painting my nails while watching 48 Hours, Dateline, I Survived, or other shows of the like (can’t believe I just admitted that)
- Taking walks
Five things I hate:
- People who tell me how I ‘should’ behave, act, feel, etc.
- In a three-way conversation, people who direct all their attention to the other person, and act as if I’m not present
- When my gas tank is nearing ‘empty’
- Credit card bills
Pass the award along to five additional bloggers:
- Eva Rieder at http://evarieder.com/ This blog screams enthusiasm! Eva writes about her novel-in-progress, Kyresa, and her reactions to the process. Something we all can relate to!
- The Knowledge Maven at http://knowledgemaven.wordpress.com/ Great blog about writing, but also life. Makes me think, reevaluate, etc.
- Cheryl Fassett’s blog, “Catching Fireflies” at http://cherylfassett.wordpress.com/ This blog is thoughtful, informative, and I always find her posts identifiable.
- Slyver Blaque at http://sylverblaque.wordpress.com/ My writing group companion and blogging mentor! Just go check out her blog…there aren’t any words for its ‘fabulousness’
- Avantika Chitturi’s blog, Ramblings of a Daydreamer at http://avantikachitturi.blogspot.in/ Great commentary on what it means to be a writer, and what goes through our minds on a daily basis!
Thank you again to all my fellow bloggers for keeping the spirit alive and well!